Chase Designs provides a complete range of design services – from working as part of a new construction team with builders and architects to a remodeling project to completing the interior of an existing space.
Our design menu includes development of a design concept, space planning and drafting. We coordinate the selection of finish materials and fixtures with interior lighting and artistic wall finishes, windows treatments and color selections. Some of our specialties are original tile and stone design, custom furniture and cabinetry, as well as traditional and exotic flooring.
Chase Design approaches each project individually. Before our initial appointment, we request a short phone conversation with the client so that we can become familiar with their particular wants and needs. Attention is given to who is residing in the home and any special requirements that should be addressed.
Some of the questions we ask include:
- What is the overall feeling you want your home to express?
- Do you consider your lifestyle more casual or formal? How do you entertain?
- Are you more drawn to a warmer or a cooler palette?
- What are your favorite colors and what are your least favorite?
- What existing pieces of furniture are to be kept?
- What is the time frame and the projected budget you have in mind?
This attention to detail insures the client will have a design that reflects their personality and desires giving them a space they are proud to call home.
Each project may include some or all of the following steps:
- Initial consultation where we evaluate the clients needs & wants
- Presentation specific to each client’s needs
- Coordinate new construction, working directly with the architects & contractors
- Design & prepare furniture & lighting plans
- Design & draw built-in cabinetry & other custom details that may pertain to the any areas of the home, such as the garage, office, home theater, living spaces or any such additions
- Select materials & finishes for interior and exterior surfaces
- Select bath fixtures, door & cabinet hardware & lighting fixtures
- Design & select stone & tile for fireplaces, patios, kitchens & baths
- Design, select, purchase, & install all interior furnishings & accessories
- Manage/Organize all installations & deliveries
- Complete project with finishing touches of artwork, accessories, window treatments and any necessary additions
Hiring a Designer
You may not feel you need an Interior Designer. Perhaps you simply want to spruce up your home and are looking for ideas to spark creativity and direction. However, if you are considering new construction or remodeling your home, office, patio or even garage, you will best serve to have the advice of a professional. Our expertise includes space planning, lighting design, finish selections and color coordination. We are also familiar with interior construction and fire and building codes. We take into account the function of the space or spaces, traffic flow, ease of use, proper lighting, durable finishes, safety and other considerations unique to your project.
When undertaking large projects the experience and skill of an educated and trained Interior Design Professional can save you countless headaches, time and ultimately save you money.